5th Summit PSAs
HEALTH, VIOLENCE, DEMOCRACY, YOUTH, ENVIRONMENT, POVERTY, and DISCRIMINATION
Vid Rajin, Youth Committee:
I'm pleased to inform you that the 5th IYMS started more efficiently than ever. Even though during the preparation day it seemed to be a quite relaxed and laid back atmosphere, yesterday proved to be very inspiring for work. MORE...
Intercultural dialogue, creativity and innovation in media production, publishing and broadcasting! PSA's, films, documentaries, TV, radio, animation, internet... all kind of media made by young people all around the Planet!
The program of the 5th Summit is exclusively designed to provide Skill and Professional Development as well as familiarizing the young participants with codes and standards of Media. Also, provide media platform for young adults to express and present the seven significant issues relating to them globally:
HEALTH, VIOLENCE, DEMOCRACY, YOUTH, ENVIRONMENT, POVERTY and DISCRIMINATION
The outcomes of the 5th Summit will be:
• Seven declarations about global situation in seven focus items of the Summit’s work: youth, health, poverty, violence, discrimination, democracy and environment;
• Seven Public Service Announcements (PSAs) filmed and edited by student filmmakers as well as researched and prepared by the student diplomats
• Seven documentaries-making off-about every of the Summits Teams
Special focuses of the 5th Summit:
• WESTERN BALKANS: Youth for the future! Media literacy-tool for reconciliation of the good relationship in western Balkan. Animate It project!
• POVERTY, YOUTH and Global Economical crisis, with special focus in the migrants, refugees and young people in the process of readmission;
• ENVIRONMENT and Global
• DISCRIMINATION, VIOLENCE and INRETCULTURAL COMMUNICATION-TECHNOLOGIES, tools for youth cooperation against prejudice!
• HEALTH, YOUTH AND ECOLOGY: Influence of Media Literacy and Media Education in developing sustainable and healthy environment. Role of the Public service Broadcasters in this process;
• YOUTH, DEMOCTACY, Media and Civil Society
• PORTAL for OPEN MIND! International Youth Community, Electronic Democracy and Children’s and Human Rights (Round Table);
• GLOBAL SCHOOL: Online Educational and Collaborative Activities (Round Table)
• GLOBAL mobile reporters: internet radio and TV reporting IN REAL TIME! Every day we will have streaming on the internet of all main activities of the Summit. Summits Internet TV Station (IYMS TV) with 24 hours of program...
• SCREENINGS, PRESENTATIONS, PANELS AND DISCUSSIONS
• IYMS Traveling Cinema Projec